Dali Power Supply & Dali Gateway

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MatthewG2315!, Mar 15, 2024.

1. MatthewG2315!

MatthewG2315!

Hi all,

I am dealing with a problem that is relating to my Cbus / Dali system.

I currently have the Dali Power Supply and Dali Gateways all programmed and working correctly but sometimes at random the system locks up and I can not control any lights on 2 out of 3 Dali lines . Hence one Dali power supply module and one Dali gateway module. I have to shut down the entire network to reboot to function correctly.

I get C-bus commands such as blinds, fans and lights on relays when the system lock ups but no commands trigger through the Dali components. I recently was able to turn off the Dali power supply only and see if that fixed the problem but no luck, I still needed to shutdown the C-bus network / power cycle.

Any thoughts on what might be causing this or why it's happening? I have 7 relays with powers supply's and 3 seperate C-bus power supply's with a total of 98 units. Could there not be enough power on the line?

Could the Gateway be malfunctioning?

Any help would be great!

Matt

MatthewG2315!, Mar 15, 2024
  2. MatthewG2315!

oracle

What dali power supply are you using and do you have any other dali tools you could diagnose on the dali line?

oracle, Mar 28, 2024
Ask a Question