5753L firmware version 1.2.67

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by SAGAM, Oct 10, 2023.

1. SAGAM

SAGAM

Hi I have 6 sensors in my network and all worked really well until one of them went faulty and I had to buy a new one.
    The new one has the firmware version 2.4.00 which DOES NOT work under low light ambient light settings......
    Having read many posts about this problem it appears the product has had some major hardware changes which does not allow it to function the same as the older version.
    I have come to the conclusion that the new product will not do the job which is a real shame as the older version is much better at detecting ambient lighting and adjusting POT A to trigger occupancy.
    I want to buy some of the old 5753L with firmware version 1.2.67 to fix my network, I currently need three, does anyone know were I can buy them as on the second hand market sellers are not specifying the firmware version and dont know where to look for it.
    For Clipsal - why are you not fixing this problem with your product??

SAGAM, Oct 10, 2023
  2. SAGAM

Memphix

Are you sure its the sensor? Have you put a lux meter at the sensor location to compare?
    Reflected light at the ceiling can often be different to what you would expect. Floor surface/colour makes a very big difference.

Memphix, Nov 8, 2023
  3. SAGAM

SAGAM

Yes I am sure it is the sensor and the older version works well. I used a lux meter for photography and the online support for clipsal confirmed they don't work down to 40 lux.

SAGAM, Nov 12, 2023
Ask a Question