Application Pasting Crashes Toolkit

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by Charlie Crackle, Apr 9, 2023.

1. Charlie Crackle

Charlie Crackle

I have 2 networks with a Bridge, and from time to time I copy my applications (56 and 55) from one to other.

I Copy from one and Paste to the other. it warns that the applicaiton will be overwritten, I press OK and it looks like it worked and then Tool kit crashes. (and I send the crash to clipsal) I then start the software again and it seems to have worked. Worried I am going to corrupt the project file.. running 1.16.2 on windows 10 32 Bit. C-gate NOT as a service.

Any ideas ???

Charlie Crackle, Apr 9, 2023
  2. Charlie Crackle

Conformist

When you say you're not running CGate as a service, are you using remote CGate then?

Conformist, Apr 9, 2023
  3. Charlie Crackle

Wonkey

I believe he means when that when he opens toolkit C-Gate opens up hence not running in the back ground.

When you send the report through to Clipsal do you explain in the box what you did and what happened. ( copy and paste your forum entry) I believe that the error report does not show how to replicate the error.

Best suggestion make sure you have a back up of your project.

Wonkey, Apr 10, 2023
  4. Charlie Crackle

Charlie Crackle

Yes Wonkey is right Yes I did put a full description in the crash boxes.. I was just wondering if any one looks at them any more ???

Charlie Crackle, Apr 15, 2023
Ask a Question