Auto connect to C-Bus

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by Paul Shone, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Paul Shone

Paul Shone

Hi all,

I have a Schedule+ application that I wish to deploy on a client site but it needs to start up with minimum user intervention.

I can obviously make it start up in 'run time' or 'operational' mode while automatically loading the last project, but is it possible to make Schedule+ and ultimately C-Gate automattically connect to C-Bus on start up? Rather than manually going into Schedule+ -options - connect to C-Bus?

Thanks in advance

Paul.

Paul Shone, Mar 20, 2013
  2. Paul Shone

Mr Mark

Hello Paul.

Sounds like you are have made a desktop shortcut from the Tools menu.
    Add these switches to the desktop shortcut:
    /cgate : connects to c-gate automatically.
    /operate : put Schedule Plus into operation mode.
    /nosplash : shows the startup splash screen (Schedule Plus by Schneider) for a shorter period of time.

It should look something like:
    "C:\Clipsal\SchedulePlus\Schedule Plus.exe" C:\Clipsal\SchedulePlus\Projects\<YOUR_PROJECT_NAME> /cgate /operate /nosplash

Mark

Mr Mark, Mar 20, 2013
  3. Paul Shone

robsgt4

Thanks Mark, I knew there had to be switch's for this, a few integrators around my area said the only way was to buy a touch screen and set it up, more $$$$ for them....

robsgt4, Oct 21, 2013
Ask a Question