B&W Backlight issues

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by filpee, Mar 26, 2008.

1. filpee

filpee

The only way I seem to be able to get the back light to turn off is to hold my finger over the light level sensor and wait for the panel to time out or go into the back light setting menu and turn the back light off (while holding my finger over the sensor)

How can I get the back light to turn off even if there is light falling on the touch screen?

filpee, Mar 26, 2008
  2. filpee

Dave Byron

Check your setting as per the Help file - the help button on the Backlight Control screen does not take you to the correct place.

Use the index and select Backlight Bontrol.

and check this bit
    The Fall-Back Offset controls how much the backlight will dim by after the screen has not been touched for a while.

dave

Dave Byron, Mar 26, 2008
  3. filpee

Wonkey

Using the Piced software check in the project details options page 2 and then move the sliders up and back down to 0% for the backlight setting you will then find after downloading the project that the backlight goes out after the time out period

Wonkey, Mar 27, 2008
Ask a Question