C-Bus Commission software

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wonkey, Mar 15, 2024.

1. Wonkey

Wonkey

I have just download and had a little play with this beast, and having seen previous incarnations of it when doing some work for SE, I believe that it going to take a fair while for it to become the main programming software for C-Bus, due to it not supporting the full product range yet.
    My question for those in the know is which products other than the new Dimmers and DALI gateway are supported today?

To those who have looked at it and maybe used it more than I, does it become as easy to program a Dimmer using this as toolkit?

I was hoping that it would be more intuitive than it is, obviously my opinion, and there may be somethings/development in the background that I'm not aware of to make life easier. If that's the case maybe its time to let the community know

Is it possible to have a separate section for this Software to share issue and suggestions or is this all being done on the SE website?
    Colin

Wonkey, Mar 15, 2024
Ask a Question