C-gate for bridged networks

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by MikeS, Sep 22, 2005.

1. MikeS

MikeS

See post titled Triggering PACA from C-Gate

Please igone - we've abandoned the bridge and are now having issues with a PACA interface - we can't set the network variable trigger/levels via c-gate.

See post titled Triggering PACA from C-Gate

Been getting nowhere withg this... :confused:

In c-gate 1.5:

I've entered the ip socked of the network device and can see the first network (set up as 254). What do I enter in networks.txt to see the 2nd (bridged) network using tree 253)? The installers say this all works from their older version of c-bus connected via RS 232 (exact install version unknown).

In c-gate 2 installed this week with the toolkit:

I've set the config up to see the project I want, but once again I can only see the first network on 254, not the bridged network on 253. I can open these networks in the toolkit, although I don't know if the device are listed from both sides of the bridge. The installers say they have not been able to get the bridged network set up in the latest version.

FYI: I didn't install these networks or devices, but am trying to control them. I don't have physical access to the site and am relying on the installers to tell me which groups to set etc. The installers have used c-gate/c-bus on their laptop connected via RS232, whereas our server runs the only versions of c-bus/c-gate we have access to and connects via IP

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2005
    MikeS, Sep 22, 2005
Ask a Question