Can't open project

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by emillika, Sep 16, 2024 at 5:36 PM.

1. emillika

emillika

Installed new Toolkit version after long hiatus from touching the system to add a CNI for Control4 integration. Intermittent issues connecting to the CNI for some reason. Yesterday I was able to re-create my project and get my dimmers, lighting mostly sorted (renamed) in the Toolkit.

Today trying to finish up some additional lighting tagging\naming but now can't connect again. I can ping the CNI at 10.0.0.130. Toolkit seems to see it but can't open project.

Thoughts?

Attached Files:

emillika, Sep 16, 2024 at 5:36 PM
  2. emillika

Conformist

Try power cycling the CNI and physically disconnecting it for about 10 seconds from C-Bus.
    Use the (C-Bus) IP utility to check if the CNI is on the network too. IP utility should have been installed when you installed Toolkit

Conformist, Sep 17, 2024 at 6:22 AM
  3. emillika

Trevor

Also try the find c-bus networks option in toolkit again.
    check for correct amount of Network burdens, clocks and voltages. (Back to basics)

Trevor, Sep 17, 2024 at 9:27 PM
Ask a Question