DSI L5508DSI Auto Recovery Problems

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by remedy, Oct 16, 2010.

1. remedy

remedy

Hi

I have a project where I have DSI Gateways controlling outputs on a Sales Area. The Gateway gets level settings from a Aux Unit L5504AUX. Depending on which setting is active I have written logic in a mk11 Touchscreen to set light levels accordingly.

I also have multi sensors doing closed loop light elevl maintenance and these enable/disable according to what setting from the aux unit you get.

The Aux units gets its signals from a BMS system and is working fine, However I am now experiencing problems when you go to Generator for power Failiure. What I had set was the DSI Gateways to go to recovery setting of 60% when power is restored via generator. We have a time delay built into Touchscreen Initialisation to ignore BMS signals whilst it is synching up, then everyone is getting Genny signal which is 60%.

Problem is the DSI Gateway is not going to recovery mode on restoration of power. It is staying at 100% and ignoring the restore settings. I have tested the gateways by taking the touchscreen off the network. Cutting power to the gateways. Taking out the CBUS link plugs then plugging thyem back in. Restoring power and they go straight to recovery every time. However when you plug the screen in, cut power then boot back up, it wont recover and comes straight back on at 100%. It even ignores the Aux unit.

Can anyone suggest what might be going on here.

Thanks

remedy, Oct 16, 2010
Ask a Question