Dynamic Dlt Labels

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by xrmichael, Feb 3, 2008.

1. xrmichael

xrmichael

Could anyone enlighten me with the command that will allow you to change DLT labels from a pci/pac/ctouch, i want to display the current room temperature on the DLT.

Cheers

xrmichael, Feb 3, 2008
  2. xrmichael

filpee

You cannot change the lables of a DLT with a PACA module (last i heard anyway)

You can change DLT lables with a pci but it requires a bit of reverse engineering and a computer to send the strings or wire the paca rs232 output to the input of the pc interface to send the strings.

I think you can change the lables with a colour touch, never having done it myself I dont know the exact command.

Looking at the help file it seems to suggest that you can use SetStringIBSystemIO.

Let me know how you go as sending updated lables to a device that supports it would be very handy.

filpee, Feb 3, 2008
  3. xrmichael

Dave Byron

xrmichael

Have a look in the logic samples, I have added the code for logic engine

dave

Dave Byron, Feb 4, 2008
  4. xrmichael

xrmichael

Dlt

I will have a look now and update thanks for the info.

xrmichael, Feb 4, 2008
Ask a Question