Help with Saturn Wireless wall switch

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wireless Hardware' started by Theo, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Theo

Theo

Hello all
    Is there any way that I can link my PC which has the CBus Toolkit programme installed to my wireless switches (Saturn) to adjust the ramp rate on the different connected loads controlled by the wireless switches. What additional items will I require?
    Thanks in advance.

Theo, Aug 29, 2010
  2. Theo

Newman

You can re-program the settings of C-Bus Wireless units using the Toolkit software. You'll discover if you look in C-Bus Toolkit that you can program many settings in the unit, not just the ramp rate.

The hardware you need to be able to do this is a C-Bus PC Interface, a C-Bus Power Supply and a C-Bus Wireless Gateway. These components create a C-Bus wired network, from which you can connect to the wireless network.

Yo need to link the wireless gateway to the wireless network using Learn Mode first. You then connect your PC to the PC Interface on the wired network. You then scan through the wireless gateway to the wireless network. From there, you can open the UI for the wireless units you wish to edit.

Newman, Aug 30, 2010
  3. Theo

Theo

Thank you so much Newman. Much appreciated.

Theo, Aug 30, 2010
Ask a Question