How to do this using CTouch instead of Minder

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by Ltlbighief, Jul 24, 2005.

1. Ltlbighief

Ltlbighief

I have a client that is scene mad, I am continuosly adding extra scenes to a Minder unit and now it is at a stage where the Minder is over worked and not coping with the amount of information it has to process (it's going really slow). So I have suggested to him that he purchase a CTouch (B+W) so I can store the scenes in this and the system will respond quicker, which he is willing to do.

My problem at the moment is; he has several bathrooms that have a Night light function that turns on the lights very dim and an exhaust fan, in Minder when he turns the GA off it turns off the light and then delays for 1 minute and turns off the fan. How do the same thing with a Ctouch unit in a scene????

Ltlbighief, Jul 24, 2005
  2. Ltlbighief

Darren Senior Member

Scenes can contain "pulsed" groups. When the light gets turned off, it could trigger a Scene containing a pulsed group. At the end of the pulse, it could switch the fan off. See the help file and FAQ for more details.

Darren, Jul 25, 2005
  3. Ltlbighief

ltlbigchief

Thanks

Thanks Darren ...... I thought that a pulsing a group would turn it on and off for that period of time not as it does ie. pulse on for that period then off......

Thanks again.

ltlbigchief, Jul 25, 2005
Ask a Question