How to get C-Bus Driver for MSP430 Port?

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by mycbus, Mar 6, 2006.

1. mycbus

mycbus

I'm using C-Bus Driver on Linux right now, and found from "C-Bus Module Interface Specification" document said they also ported to Texas Instruments MSP430.

Anyone out there know, how to get that port?

Thanks in advance.
    iridiumsat

mycbus, Mar 6, 2006
  2. mycbus

ashleigh Moderator

If you are a member of the C-Bus Enabled program, you get the source code for that driver.

If you have the IAR C compiler (and it might work for GCC as well), just compile it.

As new ports are done we try and back-fill so that the supported list of environments grows.

The code is written in a manner that allows port to most C compilers in about 5 to 10 minutes. You still need to provide your own low level device drivers for serial read, serial write, and so on.

ashleigh, Mar 6, 2006
  3. mycbus

Richo

It's worth adding that you can find out more information about the C-Bus Enabled program and apply online here http://www.cbus-enabled.com

Richo, Mar 6, 2006
  4. mycbus

mycbus

Thanks ashleigh and Richo,

I had a look in http://www.cbus-enabled.com, all information is ok but still got not clear what's a process to be a C-Bus Enabled Partner including terms and conditions.
    Do I have to contact "C-Bus Enabled Program Coordinator" ([email protected]) to take off?

mycbus, Mar 7, 2006
  5. mycbus

ashleigh Moderator

Yes, you do.

ashleigh, Mar 7, 2006
Ask a Question