I love my Tamika wireless pack!

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wireless Hardware' started by MichaelCarey, Feb 16, 2005.

1. MichaelCarey

MichaelCarey

Hi Everybody,
    I just returned to Port Lincoln after attending the midday session of the Tamika launch today. What a great concept! It was good to have a hands on feel of the new products (especially the Colour C-Touch panel!) The multi room audio stuff was innovative too. Tamika looked OK too!!
    I just HAD to buy the Tamkia Launch wireless remote and plug in dimmer pack. After a quick read of the manual, I can now dim my lava lamp from across the room! Thanks CIS, I have been waiting for someone to allow me to do this for ages, no more getting up to turn it off!
    Next I gotta get a Wireless Gateway, and then a Saturn Wireless plate, and then maybe another!
    Regards,
    Michael.

MichaelCarey, Feb 16, 2005
  2. MichaelCarey

ashleigh Moderator

I'm glad you like it.

I think the Saturn switches on the wall look a million $, and when I brought the remotes home my kids promptly took them and refused to give them back!

And when you explain that its great for putting into an existing building and adding things like control from one switch to another, anybody (even my extremely non-technical elderly aunt) can see some of the benefits.

When you start adding networks, you'll find that the Learn behaviour is a superset of the existing wired C-Bus 2 Learn Mode. It's easy when you get the hang of it. We do get a few comments that its not easy the first time around, but we could not add an extra "learn" switch so we are a bit constrained.... :)

ashleigh, Feb 16, 2005
Ask a Question