Interface to PAC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CJ Polo, Sep 23, 2008.

1. CJ Polo

CJ Polo

I know this has been brought up in numerous threads before. http://www.cbusforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2395
    But i will bring it up again PAC needs some sort of new interface, as trying to upload through the CBUS network to PAC takes for ever and 5/10 it drops out or fails. We have over 70 Remote sites just with one Customer who we have a VPN connection to and everytime we need to change just one time setting in PAC it can take upto 2hours to finally get it to upload, needless to say those sites that have the old pac firmware in them and we have to fly halfway across the country to put new firmware in before we can even try to upload via CBUS. Any input on the way this is going to be improved in the future would be great as i do believe some sort of TCP/IP network interface direct to PAC would be the best way!!!!!

CJ Polo, Sep 23, 2008
  2. CJ Polo

Richo

Currently a colour touch screen is the closest product clipsal has to an ethernet PAC.

Richo, Sep 23, 2008
Ask a Question