ipad app - HVAC Widget

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wiser 1 Controller' started by tidefan, Sep 21, 2012.

1. tidefan

tidefan

Using the new Wiser ipad app, when adjusting the HVAC widget SETPOINT up or down in farenheit, the SETPOINT moves in increments of 3 or 4 degrees farenheit. Can this be corrected please in the next update?

tidefan, Sep 21, 2012
  2. tidefan

tidefan

Comment

Forgot to mention that this occurs when using the app on an Iphone 3GS. Any suggestions?

tidefan, Sep 27, 2012
  3. tidefan

kjayakumar

I'll ask about the setpoint granularity and let you know.

kjayakumar, Sep 28, 2012
  4. tidefan

tidefan

Thank you

Thanks, I look forward to your reply.

tidefan, Sep 28, 2012
  5. tidefan

kjayakumar

It turns out that in Celsius, the setpoint granularity is 1 degree but there is a bug with how the iPad app is handling Fahrenheit and also in the iPhone app. The problem does not appear with the Adobe Flash/browser application. I'll raise an issue for it.

kjayakumar, Oct 1, 2012
  6. tidefan

tidefan

Thanks

Thank you very much taking an interest in this issue for us here in the United States. Since the first release of the Wiser app, we have not had a functional HVAC widget. It would be awesome to have this problem corrected. THANK YOU! ! ! :)

tidefan, Oct 4, 2012
  7. tidefan

poldim

I second the issue. Seeing this issue on an iPhone where it goes from 72 -> 74 -> 76 etc. Can confirm that I do not have this problem on flash UI.

Another problem is that when you turn on the HVAC over iPhone/Flash UI, the temp does not get read from the register but just defaults to 72. This is compounded by the fact that on both interfaces, the HVAC widget always defaults to being off, even if the system is on. So in the event you want to make one degree cooler or warmer, you have no way or knowing where it should be set. It would be nice if you re-design the widget to show separate values for current temperature and set point at all times.

poldim, Oct 9, 2012
Ask a Question