Jandy Aqualink

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by Nathan, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Nathan

Nathan

Has anyone had anyexperience with integrating a Jandy Aqualink with Cbus via a PACA or Ctouch.

What can you get out of the Jandy and what can you control?

If anyone has some previous experience on these can you let me know if it is worth going down that pathway.

Customer has a Jandy and Cbus Colour Touch but was considering the RS Serial Adaptor to control the Jandy.

Nathan, Feb 4, 2009
  2. Nathan

ashleigh Moderator

I know that PC Aqualine (http://www.aqualine.com.au) have their controller integrated with C-Bus so it just plugs in.

A quick check of the web site does not show any integration with the Jandy device - meaning RS-232 is probably the way to go. (Unless Jandy have done an interface and are not publicising it)

ashleigh, Feb 4, 2009
  3. Nathan

leo

Jandy Interface

Jandy has a CBus interface for the Aqualine system which connects to cbus. I did a job last year where we set up one of them.
    On the disc which comes with the interface are templates and manual but they require a bit of work to get them to what you want to control. I also found the Tech support from Jandy was good.
    I recently had to update the CTC's at the owners request and we had to change all the measurement system as this had changed in v4.4.1 of PICed but this is only required if you are using the temperature sensors.
    I can send you a copy of the template i adapted if you require but you do require the interface.
    The interface is programmed via hyperlink with a usb connection to the pc. You can enable or disable group addresses as required in the set up.
    The documentation is quite good also. I have attached the installation manual for your reference.

Attached Files:

leo, Feb 19, 2009
  4. Nathan

ashleigh Moderator

What you posted is PC Aqualine (see my link above).

I am not sure if this is Jandy or not (I don't think they are the same, but its hard to prove or disprove that).

ashleigh, Feb 20, 2009
Ask a Question