Lights coming on by them self.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by coljascon, Nov 14, 2015.

1. coljascon

coljascon

Hi,
    I have an issue with my network.
    Every night at 21:30 the foyer light comes on and at 10:00 on certain days the heater lamps come on. I have been through everywhere and deleted all associations with the outputs. Changed their names but does not matter what I do. It did stop for a while but recently I formatted my PC and as soon as I did that it started again. My PAC is permanently connected and I have a colour touch screen.

Any help would be appreciated

coljascon, Nov 14, 2015
  2. coljascon

jboer

Hi Col,

I would start by using your computer and toolkit or Piced to do a log for 24hrs, that will capture what commands are being sent on your network and what devices are sending the commands. You can also do this on the CTC.

You may have a faulty device that is resending some packets when it shouldnt, but probably a bit of logic or a schedule that has been done incorrectly.

Depending on where you are in Sydney I maybe able to drop round and give you a hand deciphering the logs if you need it.

jboer, Nov 14, 2015
  3. coljascon

Matthew

as jboer said, run a log.
    It's the most reliable way of tracking what's going on. (pun not intended!)

Matthew, Nov 14, 2015
Ask a Question