Looking for a C-Bus Electrician in Bacchus Marsh area

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by StevePom, Aug 23, 2023.

1. StevePom

StevePom

Hi, I trust I have the correct area to create this thread. I have a C-Bus install at my home dating from year 2000. It is pre din rail product, the larger black box dimmers and relays. I am looking for an electrician willing to visit site, evaluate with proposal to work on the system that is developing a couple of faults. Yes I will pay a visit fee just for someone to have a look. We want to put the home on the market Autumn next year so us Ol' Farts can downsize. I have Clipsal C-Bus Tool kit installed on a computer via serial port. There is also Hamfield Translink to allow interface to iPad control. One of the problems is possibly a 4 channel dimmer getting flaky, I have a brand new one to replace. Please if someone can assist please message me and I will provide additional detail. Thank you in advance.

StevePom, Aug 23, 2023
  2. StevePom

Trevor

You can ask Grant waldrem, he may do that area his number is 0434958616
    Sounds like a very old system, but as you say you have tookit. Thats all you need to swap over a relay/dimmer.
    Just select the one you need in toolkit and save its configuration, the hookup the replacement and load the config into it...

Trevor, Aug 25, 2023
  3. StevePom

StevePom

Thanks Trevor

StevePom, Aug 30, 2023
Ask a Question