Naming a scene on a Saturn DLT??

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by fleetz, Oct 28, 2006.

1. fleetz

fleetz

Just got my first Saturn DLT and I can not seem to find how to assign a scene name. I have labelled the inputs that have groups assigned no problems, but the scenes just come up scene and I don't know how to change the label assuming you actually can do it.

Another interesting thing I have noticed is when I have the edit window for the device up and save and send a change to the system that without exception it reports an error that it was unable to send data, when I click OK acknowledging the error message it then successfully does it. I can edit any other device on the network and it will always save and send the data every time. Is anyone else experiecing this is?? I am using TC 1.5.2...

Thanks,

Fleetz

fleetz, Oct 28, 2006
  2. fleetz

Duncan

Toolcit 1.5.2? :)

You need to assign an Action Selector to the Scene then label the Action Selector.

An Action Selector is defined here: http://www.cbusforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=439&highlight=heck+scene

An Action Selector can be defined for a scene by pressing the little Elipsis button that appears alongside a key in the DLT UI when a Key is made into a scene key..

An Action Selector enables the scene to be fired from other units on your network.. you must assign an action selector in order to label a scene on the plate..

Once you've assigned an Action Selector you can open up the DLT Labelling UI and navigate to the Trigger Control application and label your Action Selector.

Duncan, Oct 28, 2006
Ask a Question