Need help

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by rmgelfand, Jul 21, 2024.

1. rmgelfand

rmgelfand

Hi,

I'm completely new to this but unfortunately my IT guy has totally flaked out and I'm in a small town where there is no one else who knows C-Bus so am going to have to figure things out myself. I had one of my 12 circuit dimmer modules die on me (I believe the power supply in it went) so I had to find another module, which I did, to replace it. Once I had the electricians wire it in for me my old IT guy was supposed to reload the programming, mapping or whatever he had to do to get it all back up and running. He managed to get it up and running but 4 out of the 12 circuits were not mapped and I've been waiting for about 6 months for him to fix it until I finally gave up.

After a little research I managed to figure out how to put the system into learn mode and map 2 of the circuits back to the keypads. The other 2 circuits though I believe were on a scene with another circuit that is dimmed. Is there a way to map this manually or do I have to do this through the toolkit software which I plan to get up and running but haven't done so yet? I also need to map one of the buttons on one of my Saturn keypads to turn the music off and on which is controlled by my RTI system. I assume that also needs to be done via the toolkit software. If anyone can provide any guidance at all it would be much appreciated. I'm kind of stuck and having to figure things out myself it seems and don't mind doing the research if someone can just point me in the right direction so I get a general idea of what I need to do.

rmgelfand, Jul 21, 2024
  2. rmgelfand

Conformist

Can you provide a list of the hardware you have installed? Trying to find out if you have a network interface in your system so that you can program it there locally.
    Even photos of all the units will help. With this and some guidance, help may be possible remotely.

Conformist, Jul 21, 2024
  3. rmgelfand

rmgelfand

IMG_4215.JPG IMG_4216.JPG IMG_4217.JPG IMG_4218.JPG

rmgelfand, Jul 21, 2024
  4. rmgelfand

oracle

oracle, Aug 3, 2024
Ask a Question