neo switch-ramp off

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by Boof, Jul 13, 2007.

1. Boof

Boof

Hi am trying to set a ramp off timer on my neo
    I have four ga's that I wish to control on this one timer I have tried a number of ways but to no success yet.Any help on this would be great.

Boof, Jul 13, 2007
  2. Boof

cramer

Hi Boof,

Just want to clarify, you want to send a 'ramp off' command to 4 GA's at the end of a timed period?

If this is the case set up a timer key, associate 4 blocks with one key in the blocks tab, set identical time out periods on each block and set the expiry command as ramp off on each block.

Pretty sure that should do it.

If I'm wrong someone will correct me soon enough.

cramer, Jul 13, 2007
  3. Boof

Boof

neo

I what I want is a bit like a ramp up to level in a scene but ramp down to zero over say a 5 minute time

Boof, Jul 13, 2007
  4. Boof

Don

ramp up and ramp off lights -

there are a number of ways to do this with a NEO.
    If you are using Scenes, you can assign a ramp rate to a scene and then use a Scene Modify key set up as a timer with a timer expiry function of RAMPOFF The OFF ramp is defined with the RAMP2 time in this case. Scene modify keys are not available on early model NEOs

If you are not using scenes, you can do much the same with any groups controlled by the NEO. A dimmer key can be set up to start a timer (key functions, sp = start, sr = toggle), and you can then set the timer expiry function to RAMPOFF with the ramp time defined with the RAMP2 parameter (under the GLOBAL tab)

Don, Jul 13, 2007
Ask a Question