Ness D16X Mini Central

Discussion in 'Homesafe & Security Access & Control' started by MTR, Dec 13, 2018.

1. MTR

MTR

Hi Guys I have set up in the work shop a Ness D16X Alarm panel with Navigator keypad and a Ness Mini Central to a Small C-bus system (That I use for testing). I have been playing around with the ness mini central features to trigger group address's when the alarm arms and disarms what I would like to do though is trigger a scene I.e welcome home and Leaving scene is this possible? Or has some one come up with a way around this?

Cheers

MTR, Dec 13, 2018
  2. MTR

Ashley

Just define an output event on the Trigger Control application and select the appropriate action selector.

Alternatively, if you have a touch screen or wiser to can create scenes that are trigger by group addresses in the lighting application.

Ashley, Dec 13, 2018
  3. MTR

MTR

Thanks Ashley Much Appreciated

MTR, Dec 14, 2018
  4. MTR

lcrowhurst

upload_2018-12-15_9-39-47.png

On the wiser Shac I use the security application and use scripts to read the armed state etc,

Key pad can also be creates etc

lcrowhurst, Dec 15, 2018
Ask a Question