PAC - DLT text

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by [email protected], Jun 29, 2005.

1. arnis@nyherji.is

[email protected]

Hi

I have been looking over the pascal language in Homgate 3.1, and it looks awsom, no end to what you can do.

I have already got it working so that I can control Winamp on a PC from a DLT.

So now the question. is it possible to change the label of a button on the DLT on the fly ? have not found anything to indicate that it is possible,
    but it would be a great feature to implement, and I can think of many uses.

Cheers for now
    Arni

[email protected], Jun 29, 2005
  2. arnis@nyherji.is

ashleigh Moderator

Yes, it is possible, but I think you will find that the PAC does not support it yet.

If you are into windows software development you will find a free cbus driver available on the download site. One of the (many) API calls in there is one that lets you label the DLT.

Be aware that labels are applied to GROUP ADDRESSES. So you can send a single label onto the network to change EVERY button of EVERY DLT that has that group assigned.

ashleigh, Jun 30, 2005
  3. arnis@nyherji.is

theboyg

Weather

Perfect for displaying the outside weather temperature :)

G.

theboyg, Jul 1, 2005
Ask a Question