Piced Error R010

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by fearless_frd, Jun 10, 2009.

1. fearless_frd

fearless_frd

I am having problems with "Too many graphics commands being executed".
    I am trying to show a week long summary of movments in various security zones in a house. I have created an array that records the number of movements each half hour over a week - which gives a nice pixel count showing it on screen of 336 (24 x 7 x 2). This is then displayed on horizontal bars across the screen - 1 bar for each zone.
    If the count is more than 0, then I want to display this in various ways - at it's simplest, just a vertical line within the horizontal bar indicating movement for that period.
    If there are more than about 140 movements (which can easily happen over a number of zones), things go all wrong.
    In the development environment, I get the above error. In real life, there are various problems.
    Questions
    - is there any way of increasing the number of graphics commands which can be executed?
    - are there any work arounds anyone can suggest?

Many thanks

fearless_frd, Jun 10, 2009
  2. fearless_frd

Darren Senior Member

No

If you increase to using blocks of one hour instead of half an hour, you will halve the number of graphics commands.

Darren, Jun 15, 2009
Ask a Question