PICED error

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by Nobes, May 9, 2005.

1. Nobes

Nobes

Hi Guys,

I have a small problem. We are going to install 12 colour touch screens (if they are ever finished!) into some apartments. 11 are identical so I will just use the one program for them. one is different however, my initial thoughts was to just rename the project and change the c-bus project it was looking for (you could do that with the old software). However I have run across a problem where it is looking for network '0' that does not exist (see attached). When I go to project summary it says there is a tag database error and that I should open toolkit and add network. When I check project, it makes no mention that I have used network '0'.

Any idea's?

Attached Files:

Nobes, May 9, 2005
  2. Nobes

Darren Senior Member

Sorry about the slow reply. I seem to have missed your post. If you haven't already fixed this, please e-mail your PICED project archive to CIS technical support and have them forward it to me.

Darren, May 26, 2005
  3. Nobes

Nobes

Thanks,

I have found the problem and fixed it.

I think I had a network in Toolkit that was not named 'local network' for some reason. I then duplicated a PICED project and re-assigned it to this network.

When I realised the network was not 'local network' I re-named it. It appears this is where the problems started. More my fault for not having the network called 'local network' perhaps?

Needless to say I deleted the PICED project and re-copied it and there were no problems.

Cheers,

Nobes, May 30, 2005
Ask a Question