PICED Logic Power failure De-sink issues.

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by -BG-, Aug 15, 2024.

1. -BG-

-BG-

Hi All

I have an issue below that I would greatly appreciate some help with. I'm unsure if I am missing something simple, its got me stumped.

I have a C-Bus Black and white touch screen MK2 (with logic) used in a large project to operate a Hydronic Heated flooring system, it is used for its Logic and as an interface in the plant room for testing and maintenance. This insulation has 3 networks joined with a network bridge (set to All applications) and approximately 150 devices. The hydronic side of it has Relays for outputs and Auxiliary input units L5504AUX for inputs from the thermostats relay outputs, These are in 8 locations and over 2 of the networks.

I have everything running correctly but I have noticed that when rebooting the touch screen that it dose (after a short delay) recover the level of the Input units but only the ones on the network it is on. The level of the groups accolated with the AUX input units on the adjacent network is not recovered and is shown as off even when it is on (relay closed) on the adjacent network.

Any help would be apricated.

-BG-, Aug 15, 2024
  2. -BG-

Trevor

Check the initialize section of the logoc, this is were i would put input values and get any readings i would need to then run modules based on those readings. Or you could have a module to run on startup and do the same thing
    Do you have anything like this in your project

Trevor, Aug 15, 2024
  3. -BG-

oracle

check the network bridge and far side network power
    can you open the network and scan all devices on the far network on the pc?

oracle, Aug 16, 2024
Ask a Question