PICED Sound files & remote probs

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by Ray, Sep 26, 2006.

1. Ray

Ray

Hi all,

Nothing major but I have noticed every time I have a project with a colour screen and I have loads controled via the handheld remote control, the load will turn on and off but will not dim via the remote. The black and white dims ok just not the colour. Any suggestions?

2nd is sound files, I have the need, for example an Alarm [maybe more than one]. When created CCTouch doesnt know what to play as the sound file doesnt exist in its memory, this happens even if I have it in the Alarm File on the Project Screen. But I also want more than one sound! How can I send/Dload sound files to the C Screen. ?????:confused:

Ray, Sep 26, 2006
  2. Ray

Dave Byron

Ray
    Try this - just put a button on page - make type on/off and the special function to point to your sound file.
    Only problem is Piced will play sound for on and off states (bit dumb) so if you want different sounds for on and off you have to goto logic.

dave

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2006
    Dave Byron, Sep 26, 2006
Ask a Question