Power Failure Recovery

Discussion in 'Multi-Room Audio (MRA) and MARPA' started by Thomas, May 5, 2008.

1. Thomas

Thomas

On a system consisting of a 'general' C-Bus network and an MRA system including a Matrix Switcher Ver 1.03, serving 7 zones, it has become evident that after a power failure, certain zones of the Matrix do not respond to commands issued via DLTs and the Colour Touch Screen.
    While the MRA system can be returned to normal operation by manually triggering each zone and input on the MRA front panel, this is not a desirable solution for operation of the system.

Is it possible that the more recent Matrix units do not exhibit this behaviour, and / or is there a firmware update available and do-able with the Matrix units? (I believe to recall that this is not possible)

Cheers
    Thomas

Thomas, May 5, 2008
  2. Thomas

Thomas

It seems that there is not too much info regarding this matter.

Is there anyone from the CIS brainpool, who could advise on the firmware upgrade?

Thanks
    Thomas

Thomas, May 14, 2008
  3. Thomas

RatDeSewer

Thanks for reporting the problem Thomas. Please contact Clipsal Tech Support for a fix for this.

RDS

RatDeSewer, May 19, 2008
  4. Thomas

Charlie Crackle

What is the fix.

I have some MARA gear for a customer that we bought 1 year ago (when product was released) and going to install soon (building has taken along time to finish) I dont want to be having these issues. is it related to the firmware ?

Charles

Charlie Crackle, May 19, 2008
Ask a Question