S+ takes a long time to send messages to the network

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by grasshopper, Sep 24, 2017.

1. grasshopper

grasshopper

Hi there,

I have a site that's been running Schedule Plus 4.12.1.0 for some years, on an earlier Win7 machine.

We recently upgraded the site to a new Win10 i5 8GB PC and loaded the latest Schedule Plus 4.12.2.2.

I've configure the BIOS to boot up after power fail and for S+ to autostart with the relevant /cgate /operate options in the command line link.

We're noticing that when Group Addresses are controlled from the screens within S+, response is very quick soon after all networks are opened, from startup. However, after some 5-10 min of operation, it takes almost 30sec for commands to take effect, again from within the S+ control screens.

It's not until we disconnect then re-connect S+ to the networks, that Group Address control from within S+ becomes responsive again.

Wound back to Toolkit ver 1.12.8, to comply with compatibility requirement, as I had 1.15 on it initially.

Could anyone suggest the cause for this?

grasshopper, Sep 24, 2017
Ask a Question