Saturn Zen eDLT colour options

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by shimms, Sep 3, 2023.

1. shimms

shimms

Can someone confirm whether the new Saturn Zen eDLTs support changing background and text colours like the previous Saturn eDLTs did? Reason I ask is I've noticed all of the marketing material that I've seen has the white eDLT with only the black/red colour scheme and the black eDLT with only the white/black colour scheme. Previous Saturn eDLT marketing material showed off the various colour schemes.

I checked in toolkit and the background and text colours look to be configurable in the Colours/Brightness tab still, but without a physical device I haven't been able to test. Want to go all in on Saturn Zen for a new project, but not keen if the white eDLTs can only have the black/red colour scheme.

I'm almost certain you'd still be able change them, but hoping someone with hands on experience of these eDLTs can confirm.

shimms, Sep 3, 2023
  2. shimms

Conformist

All C-Bus eDLTs are the same performance spec including colours. What you are seeing is just the marketing material which is a bit bland (IMHO). It should certainly include better images of the product that include options for screen background and text colour(s).

Conformist, Sep 4, 2023
  3. shimms

shimms

Thought that'd be the case, thanks for confirming.

shimms, Sep 4, 2023
    Conformist likes this.
Ask a Question