schedule plus automatic startup

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by joshl, Jul 27, 2008.

1. joshl

joshl

hi guys
    this is my first post! but heres my problem, hope you guys can help

Having a bit of trouble with exiting run mode via a button with a special function "operation mode exit" because schedule plus isn't running the background. On windows startup I can get schedule plus runtime.exe to startup with the project which is what I want, but when someone needs to edit the project there is a "exit run mode" button which needs to go back to schedule plus to make the changes.

Is there a way to start up schedule plus with the project first and once schedule plus is open being able to automatically put it into "run mode/simulation" without having to click the button itself?

if i put schedule plus and the runtime exe in start up schedule plus will open with the project but the runtime will only open after schedule plus is closed, but i figured that after schedule plus is opened its not windows problem anymore as I need schedule plus to automatically go into run mode.

thanks guys
    josh

joshl, Jul 27, 2008
  2. joshl

chris

chris, Jul 27, 2008
  3. joshl

joshl

thanks chris
    yep I have done this already, thats the first step, once the project has opened automatically it needs to go into runmode/simulation mode. What I gathered is it needs to be in the logic to start it up automatically and I found the code but Im guessing the special function isn't supported in the logic at the moment?

once GetBoolSystemIO("nameofIO") = ON then
    ExecuteSpecialFunction("Operation Mode Enter", 0);

Ive tried executing the runtime.exe in logic in the initialization part of the logic but this just runs the run time, doesn't open the current schedule plus project into simulation mode.

joshl, Jul 27, 2008
  4. joshl

Darren Senior Member

The help file topic "Command-Line Parameters" gives details of how to get the software to automatically start in Operation Mode.

Darren, Jul 28, 2008
  5. joshl

joshl

thanks darren, I reckon I didnt read that full page, but thanks again :D

joshl, Jul 28, 2008
Ask a Question