Test system - question about scenes

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by Carrera, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Carrera

Carrera

Hi, I'm new to cbus and going up that learning curve so apologies for any dumb questions.
    I am currently building a new house in which I will be using this system. So to learn about I have set up a test system, ahead of the real thing.

The test system - Wiser, 8 channel 1 amp dimmer powered, 1 Saturn 4 gang, all with latest firmware and software versions. This is all up and running fine. I am trying dirrent types of dimmable LEDs to choose which ones work best (aurora, bell, Kosnic)

In the house I will have approx 80 channels and about 30-40 switches, but that's for another day!

My question - when I set one of the buttons to trigger a scene, this works fine (3 groups at 50%' and 2 at 25%). Here's the dumb part how do I turn that scene off???? I feel I am missing something very obvious.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Carrera, Dec 31, 2011
  2. Carrera

ashleigh Moderator

1. Read this: http://www.cbusforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=439

2. You need to make another scene or use a scene modifier (if supported by the device you are using to invoke the scene in the first place).

Scene modifiers can't be operated remotely so are probably not the best solution. Make another scene.

ashleigh, Dec 31, 2011
  3. Carrera

Carrera

Thanks Ashleigh. I had looked through that post. I will create another scene.

Carrera, Dec 31, 2011
Ask a Question