Thermostat Override Problem

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by [email protected], Dec 30, 2013.

1. david.k.shaw@gmail.com

[email protected]

I have a 3-zone heating set-up with 1 master Programmable Thermostat and 2 slave Single Zone Thermostats. It all seems to be working however:

1) When the system is in Program mode. I rotate the temperature dial and set and Override temperature setpoint. Initially everything is fine and the system tracks to the new temperature. However, as per the manual, I was expecting the override to 'unset' at the next program change. This isn't what my system is doing. The override stays set until manually changed. (This is a big problem, because if I override in the evening and then go to bed with out resetting the system, the heating stays on all night). Am I doing something wrong?

2) I was expecting the slave single zone thermostats to set override temperatures just for their own zones. However they seem to be adjusting the override setpoint globally across the whole system. Is this the expected behaviour?

Hope someone can help.

David

[email protected], Dec 30, 2013
Ask a Question