Wiser Home Control and Roomie Remote App

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wiser 1 Controller' started by Matrix56, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Matrix56

Matrix56

Is there a simple way to control Wiser Home with a web browser instruction?
    I have an iOS App called "Roomie Remote" that I want to use to control selected lights. It allows one line URLs to be sent. Or, maybe someone has experience with this App and used its IR or IP capabilities to control Wiser?
    I have contacted the developers of the Roomie App but their help was not so useful.

Matrix56, Sep 1, 2013
  2. Matrix56

kjayakumar

It depends on what you mean by web browser instruction. If your browser supports Adobe Flash, then you can use the Wiser Adobe Flash UI. Or if your application is capable of sending XML on port 8888, then you could capture the commands sent by the Adobe Flash UI and then send the same through your application. If instead you mean sending like an HTTP GET type command through the web server, this isn't a built-in capability of Wiser. That said, you could do a server socket in logic and listen on a desired port for HTTP GET commands and process them as desired. Sorry if that's not what you're hoping to hear.

kjayakumar, Sep 3, 2013
Ask a Question